12 Classroom Essentials for Autism & Asperger Success
Plus, 2 FREE GIFTS
Get a copy of the Autism Classroom Essentials Checklist to help evaluate your classroom environment for autism success.
2 FREE Posters for communication partners
These 12 Autism Classroom Essentials address basic communication and sensory needs of those with ASD. The result is successful management of many common behavior issues that can occur in the classroom.
Then many simple, concrete strategies and tools are presented which will help your students with autism (and lots of other students, too!) avoid behavior situations and achieve success in the classroom.
This ebook is a "quick read" that offers simple soluitions for:
- New teachers & therapists
- Teachers new to autism
- Special Education teachers
- Those with experience with autism
- Regular education classroom teachers with autistic students integrated into their classrooms
- Those who provide consultation to teachers with autistic students
- Any 1-1, Para Professionals or any support staff
- Any autism teachers who work with parents who need further understanding about their child's learning needs
- Consultants and therapists who support students with autism or related special learning needs
- Parents of children with autism or special learning needs
- Anyone who designs programs or sits at the IEP table to plan for these students
This ebook is an edited transcript from a live visual strategies program presented for school district in-service training. These essentials are important additions for all classrooms with children who have autism or related special learning needs.